Our mission is to be the premier company that offers excellent customer service, with a focus on providing our services with integrity, quality workmanship, and value.
Kenny and Carolyn Greene are the owners of this small, family owned and operated Heating, Cooling, Hot Water, Plumbing and Mechanical Company located in Holly Springs, Georgia. After managing the plumbing and air conditioning departments for one of the largest companies in Washington DC , we moved to Georgia in 2004. We opened K.E. Greene Mechanical/Hydronics in 2005 not only to own our own business but to bring a new level of service and technical expertise to the metro Atlanta area.
Carolyn holds a Georgia Master Unrestricted Plumbing License and Kenny holds a Georgia Unrestricted Conditioned Air and Boiler license. Kenny and Carolyn have been factory trained by many of the brands we represent, are authorized service and warranty agents for many. We attend many training schools throughout the year to keep up with the ever changing and new technologies. This is one of the reasons for the broad scope of services offered.
Kenneth Greene –
- Georgia Conditioned Air Non-Restricted License Number CN210099
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification Number 000343273
- Georgia Class II Boiler License Number 3158
- Rinnai Certified Installer 94283
- Rinnai Authorized Service Agent
- Uponor National Advisory Board
- Rheem National Advisory Board
- Rheem Warranty Representative
- AO Smith Warranty Representative
- Bradford White Warranty Representative
- Lochinvar Warranty Representative
- Noritz Qualified Installer
Carolyn Greene –
- Georgia Master Unrestricted Master Plumber License Number MP209756
- Green Plumber USA Climate Care
- Green Plumber USA Water Efficient Technology
- Green Plumber USA Caring for our Water
“I recently had the pleasure of referring Carolyn to a friend of mine. My friend was ecstatic with the outcome. She was overjoyed at the work and professionalism that Carolyn and her company brought. My friend thanked me over and over for referring Carolyn. I would refer Carolyn without hesitation.”
“Carolyn and her husband, Ken, did an excellent job of plumbing work for us. I trust them completely, which made it easier for giving them access to my home while I was at work. We're very happy with the job they did.”
“Carolyn has proven to be an invaluable and trusted resource for all my plumbing and HVAC needs. She and her husband, Ken, are reliable, dependable and knowledgeable in their field and they provide prompt, personable and timely service at a fair price. I have recommended them to my friends and colleagues.”